Such pretty Japanese dish cloths printed with traditional yet modern Japanese patterns. Printed side cotton, solid side rayon, they get super soft after washing and will also shrink a bit after washing.
How to use :
- First soak in hot water before using to remove starch coating.
- Fabric we become very soft once the coating is removed
- Colors may fade after the first wash
- Wash gentle in machine or by hand
- Do not use in dryer
- Bleach not recommended, if needed spot clean with oxygen bleach.
- Fabric may shrink slightly after washing
13.5" x 16"
Print Side: 100% Cotton
Solid Side: 100% Rayon
6 layered cloth
Made in Nara, Japan