Meet a superhero for the kitchen, R.I. B. This kitchen cloth is infused with binchotan charcoal (we affectionately call it B-chan), making it a favorite at the sink. Binchotan is the highest grade of charcoal and it known for its natural purification qualities. It absorbs odors and bacteria - take that 💪
These 6 layered cloths are dual color, one side features a dyed color, the other side is natural binchotan gray.
How to use :
- First soak in hot water before using to remove starch coating.
- Fabric we become very soft once the coating is removed
- Colors may fade after the first wash
- Wash gentle in machine or by hand
- Do not use in dryer
- Bleach not recommended, if needed spot clean with oxygen bleach.
- Fabric may shrink slightly after washing
13.5" x 13.5"
82% rayon / 18% cotton
Made in Nara, Japan